The counting speed is dependent on the internet connection The image is analyzed in the cloud. First the image is sent to the cloud before its analyzed. A poor internet connection gives a slow upload which results in waiting a long time before the result is shown. We always recommend to connect to an ethernet connection instead of WiFi. In addition to this, if your network has heavy traffic (many users at the same time), this will impact your connection speed.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my cell counter on more computers?
- Is my data backed up?
- How can the cell counter differentiate between debris and cells?
- Where can I download the latest version of the Corning Cell Counter software?
- Can I use Mac OS with my Corning Cell Counter?
- Can I use Windows 7 with my Corning Cell Counter?
- Can I improve the algorithm by constantly counting the same cell line?
- Does CytoSMART/Corning place identifiers on images?
- How long are images stored in the cloud?
- Why are the grid-lines being counted?