At this time, we have only used trypan blue. The live/dead screening has also only been trained to use trypan blue (meaning that this will provide the best results).
Articles in this section
- Can I use my cell counter on more computers?
- Is my data backed up?
- How can the cell counter differentiate between debris and cells?
- Where can I download the latest version of the Corning Cell Counter software?
- Can I use Mac OS with my Corning Cell Counter?
- Can I use Windows 7 with my Corning Cell Counter?
- Can I improve the algorithm by constantly counting the same cell line?
- Does CytoSMART/Corning place identifiers on images?
- How long are images stored in the cloud?
- Why are the grid-lines being counted?