Our philosophy here at CytoSMART is to encourage scientists to ‘bring out their best’. With that in mind, we chose to lead by example, by bringing you the latest innovation in cell counting – A cloud based cell counter. The cloud enables our cell counter to have the following unique features:
- Speed – Produces a single count in 3 seconds. Thanks to the sheer processing power available in the cloud, compared to a single, limited/aging onboard processor.
- More detection options – The processing power mentioned above allows the cell counter to analyze far more features of a cell, simultaneously. This allows for more accurate detection of cells amongst debris and more.
- Proactive customer support – Due to being part of an online platform – Issues can be identified beforehand, customer queries can be handled immediately and software updates can constantly be provided in case of fixes or software improvements.
- Evolution – Continuous use of the system means more data is input, this will allow us to improve the algorithm over time, making it even more accurate.
- Data access - User results are available anywhere, anytime. Count results and history can always be accessed via a browser if the user has an internet connection.
- Data sharing - The online platform provides the ability to share notes/results with colleagues instantly.
 A count of 3 seconds is the result of being connected via ethernet cable under optimal conditions.