Before starting the cell count there are some experiment settings to be set.
- Choose the project you are currently working on or create a new project
- Fill in a custom name or use our automatic generated experiment name
- Choose which version of our counting algorithms you wish to use.
- The difference between the algorithms is explained once you click the More info text
- We recommend to use the Version 3 algorithm, due to its improved detection and the best user experience. Version 2 will stay available to keep consistency for ongoing projects.
- Fill in the optional dilution and trypan blue settings.
- The dilution factor is displayed here, your final cell concentration is already multiplied by this factor.
- Start your cell count