- Can I use my cell counter on more computers?
- Is my data backed up?
- How can the cell counter differentiate between debris and cells?
- Where can I download the latest version of the Corning Cell Counter software?
- Can I use Mac OS with my Corning Cell Counter?
- Can I use Windows 7 with my Corning Cell Counter?
- Can I improve the algorithm by constantly counting the same cell line?
- Does CytoSMART/Corning place identifiers on images?
- How long are images stored in the cloud?
- Why are the grid-lines being counted?
- The CytoSMART Cloud is not displaying correctly
- Can I count only bigger or smaller cells in a mixed cell sample?
- Can I count different sizes or shape of cells in the same sample?
- Not all the cells are circled, what impact does this have on my count?
- Is it possible to move an experiment saved in the wrong project?
- Is there a limit to the number of projects/experiments?
- Which tablets will the device work with?
- Do C-Chip haemocytometer's work?
- Microsoft Azure Cloud - Data Safety
- Why a cloud based cell counter?
- Live/dead screening without trypan blue?
- Can I view an non-circled/raw image?
- Why does the counting speed vary?
- What other dyes have CytoSMART tried?
- How does the cell counter work?
- What is the lifespan of the LED?
- Does the cell counter account for dilution factor?
- What type of accounts exist and what are the differences?